The Audubon Park Alliance is a coalition of neighbors in Manhattan’s Audubon Park neighborhood, whose mission is to beautify public spaces, advocate for clean and safe streets, and preserve and promote the neighborhood’s architecture, history, and culture.
The Audubon Park Alliance has provided funding in support of:
- Audubon Park Historic District signage
- Audubon Mural Project
- Audubon Sculpture Project
- Uptown ArtsStroll 2018
- Harlem Preservation Conference 2017
- Audubon Park Virtual Walking Tour
- Audubon Park Guidebooks
- Audubon Park Perspectives
- Save Harlem Now!
- Riverside Oval Association
- Municipal Arts Society (Jane’s Walk 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Heritage Rose District
- Bloomingdale Neighborhood History Group
- Society for Industrial Archeology, Roebling Chapter
- The Association of Public Historians of New York State
- Researching New York: Perspectives on Empire State History
Advocacy / Events
- Leadership in landmarking the Audubon Park Historic District
- Providing neighborhood walking tours, book talks, and history evenings
Audubon Park Perspectives, a complement to the Audubon Park Historic District website, comprises neighborhood news, musings on Audubon Park’s colorful history, and reflections on the constant intersection of past and present in a vibrant neighborhood that has proudly borne the Landmark Preservation Commission’s official historic district designation since 2009.
For further information, contact: MatthewSpady@AudubonParkNY.com
(Or use the form below)